Sunday, January 5, 2014

Midnight Madness Lenormand

midnight madness lenormand - by btrejo
Midnight Madness Lenormand
Back by popular demand! Once I sold out of these cards, I had no intentions to reprint them until next year, but I kept getting asked if I would print some more. So with that said, I want to say thank you to everyone who has expressed interest. I have gone ahead and listed them for sale again. I hope this excites you as much as it does me!

Click the title above and it will take you to my etsy store.


BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - will be printed on demand and sent to you. :)

These cards were inspired by Samhain. They are very nice, although a bit darker than most others. They were made to my own taste. Some will love them, some won't. Personally, I love cards that radiate a lot of energy and color throughout. I tried to stick with the traditional names of the cards. They'd make a great Halloween deck, but also can be used for everyday readings as well. I put up a few pictures of the cards for you to see. If you get them, please leave feedback if you are happy with your purchase.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment