Sunday, March 9, 2014

Follow up - Lakota Wheel Update

February - Some confusion will come to an end. This confusion has to do with matters of the heart. I will fear the unknown, and will have trouble staying focused. Hmm, sounds a little twisted, but interesting to say the least. This months virtue is about sacrifice.

The above was my forecast for the month of February, when I did my yearly reading. I am going to reflect on it here.

My virtue was about sacrifice. We all know that when we lose something that we treasure or love, it is difficult to let go of the feelings that accompany it. The month of February really did have a sacrifice that came to pass, but it did not do so until the end of the month. 

My sacrifice was that of a friend. I really didn't lose the friendship, but I had to set boundaries on that friendship, and that was very difficult for me. In fact, I kept putting it off until it was no longer possible. I'm just glad that my friend accepted the boundaries, and we both still remain friends.

Therefore, the confusion was cleared up, and it was matters of the heart. I did fear the unknown, and it was keeping me distracted. I'm just glad that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I am also quite happy that so far, the yearly reading has been very accurate. It is just usually about things that I am not aware of at the time of the reading. :) 

Have a blessed week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment