Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review - Esmeralda Lenormand


This is the Esmeralda Lenormand Deck by Karla Souza. You can find it Here.

I love this deck. I am very much into the color and the energy that it radiates.

There is clear and accurate symbolism used, and some of the images even shine.

Very unique and interesting. They read nicely, even in a GT. There is no confusion as to what the cards are when looking at several at once. This is a favorite.

It is refreshing to have a deck that is not made of vintage postcard images, although I like those as well. It reminds me of my Midnight Madness Lenormand cards, because of their color.

I highly recommend these. They are beautiful.

Blessed Be

1 comment:

  1. Just now I found your review. Thank you! I wish your cards bring you Light and Prosperity energies!!
    _/\_

    ReplyDelete