Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Interview With the Chrysalis Tarot - Chrysalis Tarot Day 4


On my spare time, I love going to other blogs and reading about other people's take on Tarot. A couple of days ago I stumbled upon one of the neatest ways that I have seen yet in regards to getting to know any new decks that you may have accumulated and not used yet.

Samhain Moon interviews her decks and lets the deck tell us about its self! How cool is that? Since my Chrysalis Tarot is new, and I am using it this week, I thought it would be perfect as my first interviewed deck. I'm like a little kid in a candy store again, squealing in delight - so fun. I can't wait to see what the cards reveal to me.

What is your most important characteristic?
7 of mirrors. (7 of cups) - I am a spiritual counselor, and I can help others to see what they themselves are unable to see. I remind people that it is okay to be a dreamer, but keeping a firm grasp on reality is very important when making life altering decisions. I stand firm and I am a friend who will not lie to you or send you down a path in which you do not belong.

What are your strengths as a Tarot deck?
6 of spirals. (6 of wands) - I exuberant self confidence, and have the ability to help others to succeed. I am also not bragging, but I am very beautiful and will be recognized by many. :)

What are your limits?
Herne the Hunter. (The Chariot) - I can only point you in the right direction, but I can not force you to go that way. You yourself are in control of your own destiny. I am a tool.



What are you here to teach me?
Storyteller. (The Hermit) - I am here to show you how to listen to your inner guide, and trust in it. We do our best learning when we are alone with ourselves.

How can I best learn how to collaborate with you?
8 of stones. (8 of pentacles) - Become my apprentice and engage with me on a daily basis. Do not expect to receive perfect readings all the time. There is much to be learned.

What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
Green Man. (The Emperor) - You will become the author of your own story, and your life will remain on stable ground. Your confidence will go up.



Which card do you want to show off?
Sun. - Can you see the warmth in this card? My passion? Vitality? I want to help you see the beauty in life, and all the wonders of the environment around you!

How do you see me?
Elpi. (The Star) - I see you as a dreamer. Someone who is spiritual and full of hope. Your inspiration inspires others!

How do you see yourself?
Ariadne. (Death) - I am your tour guide. I will help you explore other dimensions. I will bring you to them. Bring you through them, and bring you back out of them. I am your light.


I have included lots of card images for you to see why this deck is a favorite of mine. It is pure delight to read with. I think it's the first deck I have really bonded with in such a short time. If anyone has any decks that they would like me to review for them, I would be glad to. Just email me HERE.

Blessed Be






2 comments:

  1. Chrysalis was very forthcoming in your interview, Bridgett. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u liked it! Very fun. xo

    ReplyDelete